Indian Wells is located about 125 miles east of Los Angeles.
We recommend flying into Palm Springs if possible, avoiding the stress of Los Angeles traffic and LAX connections:
- Palm Springs International Airport - PSP (http://www.palmspringsca.gov/government/departments/aviation-palm-spring…) is served by Air Canada, Alaska, Allegiant, American, Delta, Jet Blue, Sun Country, United, Virgin America, and WestJet airlines. Direct flights are available from approximately 20 North American hubs including Calgary, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, and Vancouver. 15 miles from Indian Wells.
- Ontario California International Airport - ONT (https://www.flyontario.com) is served by AeroMexico, Alaska, American, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, United, and Volaris airlines. 88 miles from Indian Wells.
- John Wayne International Airport - SNA (http://www.ocair.com) is served by Alaska, American, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, United, and WestJet airlines. 114 miles from Indian Wells.
- San Diego International Airport - SAN (http://www.san.org) is served by essentially all major airlines. 125 miles from Indian Wells.
- Los Angeles International Airport - LAX (http://www.lawa.org/welcomelax.aspx) is served by essentially all major airlines. 138 miles from Indian Wells.
Transportation from Airports:
- Rental car facilities can be found at all of the above airports.
- Fare for a taxi from Palms Spring International Airport to the Hyatt Regency is approximately $55.
- AM/PM Shuttle Service offers shuttle service between Palm Springs International Airport and area hotels, including the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells. Please use the conference link http://ampmshuttleservice.com/online-reservation/, select as the service type CIPANP18, select as the pickup location PSP-Palm Springs International Airport, and select as the dropoff location the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells. The driver will meet you in the PSP lobby. The fare is $25 (one way) for a shared van. If you arrive late, however, when there are no other riders, the fare is $50.
- Transit Van Shuttle Services (http://transitvanshuttle.com/locations-palm-springs.php) offers a shuttle service to Palm Springs and selected area hotels, from most Los Angeles area airports. Call 866-261-3114.
- Hotel self-parking is complimentary.
- Hotel valet parking is $27/night, with in-and-out privileges.