Chair: Wick Haxton Co-Chair: Brendan Casey
Welcome to CIPANP 2018!
Thirteenth Conference on the Intersections of Particle and Nuclear Physics
CIPANP is a conference designed to explore areas of interest to scientists working in elementary particle physics, nuclear physics, nuclear and particle astrophysics, and cosmology. Topics include theory, experiment, and instrumentation, as well as facilities needed for the study of fundamental interactions, elementary particles, nucleons and nuclei, astrophysical phenomena, and cosmic rays. CIPANP 2018 encourages participation by scientists of diverse backgrounds and facilitates the participation of younger scientists. The proceedings of CIPANP 2018 will be published through Electronic Conference Proceedings Archive (eConf).
CIPANP 2018 will take place in Palm Springs, CA, at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells from May 28 - June 3, 2018.
Previous CIPANP Locations and Dates
- CIPANP 1984: Steamboat Springs, Colorado; May 23-30, 1984
- CIPANP 1986: Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada; May 26-31, 1986
- CIPANP 1988: Rockport, Maine; May 14-19, 1988
- CIPANP 1991: Tucson, Arizona; May 23-29, 1991
- CIPANP 1994: St. Petersburg, Florida; May 31-June 6, 1994
- CIPANP 1997: Big Sky, Montana; May 25-June 2, 1997
- CIPANP 2000: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada; May 22-28, 2000
- CIPANP 2003: New York City, New York; May 19-24, 2003
- CIPANP 2006: Rio Grande, Puerto Rico; May 30-June 3, 2006
- CIPANP 2009: San Diego, California; May 26-31, 2009
- CIPANP 2012: St. Petersburg, Florida: May 29-June 3, 2012
- CIPANP 2015: Vail, Colorado: May 19-24, 2015